To get a total price including shipping: email the type and quantity of bullets you want, and your postal code. I will send you a quote with everything included.
Payment can be made with
- credit card
- Paypal Invoice
- Interac e-Transfer (EMT) from your online banking site
- money order or personal cheque by mail
- cash if you pick up
- credit card:
- an invoice sent to your email for secure online payment in one step. By using SQUARE invoicing I don't see or record your credit card details. Online invoice is the most secure way to pay by credit card.
- There is a 4% extra charge added for credit card and paypal payments, because that's what they charge me.
- paypal invoice:
- a paypal invoice is sent to your email address and you pay it with your paypal account.
- There is a 4% extra charge added for credit card and paypal payments. Because that's what they charge me.
- Interac E-transfer:
- is a safe instant payment done online using your existing online banking program.
- No banking details are exchanged, funds are transferred by email through Interac, the same company that processes debit transactions for banks and merchants throughout Canada.
- Information on e-transfer here: http://interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
- money order & cheques (by mail)
- postal money order
- personal cheque or bank cheque
Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service with tracking number.
Canada Post gives us a 10% discount that is passed on to the customer.
If you pick up the bullets yourself there is no shipping charge.
Copyright @ Jet Bullets. All rights reserved
Jet Bullets is a registered trademark
New! - now accepting Credit Card payments!
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking." Henry Ford
Can't find the bullets you need?
Bullets molds may be available with suppliers or a custom mold can be made.
OR, if you buy a mold, send it to me to make your bullets and you keep the mold after.